Download our 2023 Colorado Compliance Guide
Our HR experts at Solvere offer your business a wide array of custom HR training programs for managers and employees in Denver. These programs are designed to improve leadership capabilities, enhance your company culture, elevate your employee performance, and improve workplace relationships.
Your employees are the core of your business. Investing in employee learning and development will increase your employees’ skills, capabilities, and contributions to your bottom line.
At Solvere HR Consulting, we offer custom HR training programs for employees that work to educate your workers, mitigate your legal risk, and set your team up for success. Here are just a few of our offered HR training courses for employees:
- Respectful Workplace Training – This session defines harassment, sexual harassment, bullying, and discrimination through the lens of legal compliance and company culture. During our harassment and discrimination training, employees will be empowered to become active participants in creating and maintaining a work environment that’s fair and comfortable for everyone. Employees will leave this session with the knowledge and confidence to support the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Navigating Conflict – This training session reviews several conflict resolution tools and methods that can be utilized to understand, lessen, and engage in productive conflict in the workplace. Employees will learn to build trust, improve their communication skills, and turn conflict into a path toward improved collaboration and workplace relationships.
- Creating an Inclusive Work Environment – This training will focus on the importance of inclusive and respectful behaviors in the workplace while creating a common language that is welcoming to all employees regardless of race, gender, or sexuality. Participants will leave this session with knowledge of the desired behaviors necessary to create an equitable and inclusive workplace that is free from racial and gender bias.
- DiSC®: Workplace Styles – This personalized learning experience aims to build more productive and effective relationships at work. We’ll teach your workforce to understand themselves and others while learning to appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace. With personalized insights and actionable strategies, participants learn how to adapt to the style of others to ultimately improve engagement, collaboration, and the overall quality of the organization.
- DiSC®: Productive Conflict – This personalized learning experience works to increase self-awareness around conflict behaviors and helps participants effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process of conflict resolution, this HR training program combines the personalized insights of DiSC® with the proven science of cognitive-behavioral theory to help participants recognize and transform their destructive habits into more productive responses.
We have multiple proven HR training programs for managers that elevate leadership capabilities and unlock the full potential of your organization. These include:
- Employment Law Basics – This course will provide your management team with the legal knowledge to form a baseline of compliance for the organization and its’ employees. Guidance in this session includes proper pay practices under the Fair Labor Standards Act and applicable local laws, compliance standards under the Family and Medical Leave Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act, an overview of civil rights protections, and more.
- Performance Management & Lawful Terminations – In this session, managers will receive step-by-step guidance for conducting productive performance management conversations. They will leave with the knowledge and tools needed to ensure that their employment actions, such as disciplinary action and terminations, are lawful and legally defensible.
- Respectful Workplace Training – Managers will leave this session with the knowledge to identify undesired and unlawful behaviors and will be well-equipped to create and maintain a work environment that is fair and comfortable for everyone. This session defines harassment, sexual harassment, bullying, and discrimination through the lens of legal compliance and company culture with a special emphasis on legal obligations for managers (i.e. “duty to act”).
- Interview Training – This session will prepare interviewers and hiring managers with the legal foundation they need to ask lawful questions and avoid discrimination claims. We explore interviewing best practices that give managers the necessary tools to uncover the critical competencies and desired behaviors necessary for the position and culture.
- Building an Intentional DE&I Strategy – Participants will leave this session with knowledge on how to build and retain diverse teams by creating an equitable and inclusive work environment that is free from racial and gender bias. To realize the greatest competitive advantage and retain the most qualified employees, companies must make an effort to ensure that a diverse population of employees is fully represented and that a culture of inclusion and respect is promoted and maintained. In this session, we will discuss the difference between diversity, equity, and inclusion, why they are critical to your business success, and how to create a strategy for each
At Solvere HR, we understand that your business is one-of-a-kind. For that reason, we offer customized HR training programs to meet your unique business needs. Our HR consultants partner closely with each client to design, create and deliver custom training programs that reflect your objectives and align with your company’s mission, vision, core values, and culture.
If you want to elevate your company culture, boost productivity, and mitigate your legal risk, we can help at Solvere HR. Our experienced HR specialists will work closely with you to develop a fully customized HR training program for your employees or managers that will align with your business needs and goals.
Contact us at Solvere HR today to reach your company’s learning and development goals.